Access Student Resumes Here
case sensitive password: sp2023
Step 1: Log in using your specially made account
You have been issued an account and password to enter your rankings
- Your account name is your email address
- Your account password follows this case sensitive formula: youremailaddressSP2023 (example: email@example.comSP2023)
- Use the company email address at which you received this message
- password is case-sensitive
- If you have trouble accessing the system, it is possible we did not realize you would be the person from your company who would submit rankings. Simply send us an email saying you need access and we will add it for you. Password formula will be the same.
- EVEN IF YOU HAVE USED THE SYSTEM BEFORE, YOUR PASSWORD HAS BEEN RESET.
- ACCESS RANKING SYSTEM HERE: https://my.engr.illinois.edu/login.asp?/cityscholars/company.asp
Step 2: Rank Students
- Please review the City Scholars roster on the resume website before ranking to receive an update about any students who have withdrawn from the program.
- Select the number of student interns desired.
- Indicate the maximum number you would like to hire for the same position title.
- If internships are available for several different position titles, separate ranking pages are provided, one for each position title.
- The total number of interns you are willing to hire will be the sum of the numbers you entered on the pages corresponding to the different position titles.
- Indicate your interest in each student by ranking any and all you are willing to hire. All students initially default to a “NO”. You must change the default setting from “NO” to a ranking of 1-5 in order to be matched with a student.
- Rank all top preferred candidates = 1
- Rank all preferred candidates = 2
- Rank least preferred (still willing to employ) = 5
- Rank a student “NO” if you will not employ them, even if it means you may not fill all of your positions.
- The more students you give a numerical ranking to, the more likely you are to fill all positions.
- If there are multiple company representatives ranking students, each will require their own password/login.
Step 3: Submit Rankings (Deadline November 11 @ 7:00pm)
After ranking all students, select the “submit” button at the bottom of the page. After submitting, you will automatically return to the student ranking page and the date and time you most recently submitted ranks will be displayed. Submissions may be reviewed and adjusted prior to 7pm on November 11th.
Step 4: Matching and Notification
The algorithm will be run on November 14th and you will be notified of your student matches by November 16th. Once you have been notified of the match, please reach out to your student(s) formally acknowledging their placement with you as quickly as possible so that students have communicated with you by November 30th.